2020 AGM, Top Crop, Member Mixer & Annual Awards Dinner
Updated: Aug 22
We have a very full, productive, informative and fun day planned on Friday 21st August 2020 as we undertake our AGM, the Phil Reader Top Crop Awards and our Annual Dinner at the Tramsheds Function Centre in Launceston, Tasmania. The running order is below:
1pm - 1:45pm: AGM
* Open to the public
1:45pm - 2:45pm: General Meeting
* Open to our voting members only: Associate, Corporate and Grower
3pm - 5pm: Top Crop Awards
* Invitation only: this is a private session for Grower and Corporate Members
* EDIT: the Member Mixer planned at this same time has been cancelled due to low RSVPs. Please contact our Executive Officer Andi Lucas if you were planning to pop in for this part of the day as there is now an opportunity to join us for a Happy Hour drink instead :)
6pm - 7pm: Pre-Dinner Drinks * A FEW TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE *
* Invitation only: this one-hour casual networking event is for our Grower, Corporate, Associate and Supporter Members and their guests
7pm - 10pm: Annual Dinner * A FEW TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE *
* Ticketed Event with industry speakers that includes the presentation of the award to the winner of the Phil Reader Top Crop Competition
Tickets for the Annual Dinner - a fully catered evening event with a hemp-inspired menu - are $90.00 each.
Grower and Corporate Members are invited to attend as our guests. Our Associate Members will receive 25% off the ticket price, with Supporter Members given a 10% discount and priority on any remaining tickets.
Tickets for the social event on the evening of Friday 21st August are very strictly limited due to COVID-restrictions, so please reserve yours now by emailing our Executive Officer Andi Lucas at info@TasmanianHempAssociation.org.au or calling 0499 244 367.